Van signwriting is a long-established art. Forget about writing your advertisement onto the side of your vehicle with a paintbrush. The use of vinyl wrap to neatly and effectively display your logo, business name and contact details has taken a leap in recent years. A van signwriting template gives you freedom to choose the form most appropriate for your business. Besides making your business stand out from competition, it also helps you stake out your territory.
What else can a van signwriting template do for your business?
- Cost-effective and high-exposure marketing. When planning a marketing campaign, you can make use of many different media channels, such as newspapers and billboards. However, the costs involved in each medium are very high for small businesses. On the other hand, vehicle signwriting is economically sensible. You ca expect up to 3,000 people to see your ad every day. The high quality vinyl can last up to five years, too.
- Frequent fresh look. Cheaper vinyl is also available and lasts about one year. This is not a negative feature through, as it is the perfect solution for time-limited or seasonal marketing campaign. If you only have two or three vehicles, you may want to refresh their appearances frequently to guarantee attention. With cheaper vinyl, you can make use of van signwriting templates to reap the benefits of cross-channel marketing.
- Localized brand development. The first people to see your advertisement are those who are in your local area. Overtime, they will start to recognize your vehicle and be familiar with your brand. This instills a sense of trust and reliability, which can turn your prospects to customers. Acceptance in your local community is a vital asset for your small business.
- Non-aggressive advertising. Misplaced aggressive sales techniques can hurt your business. Instead of gaining customers, you could end up driving them away. But with van signwriting, you can sell your product, service and brand without making customers feel forced. It leaves a positive impression without the need to impose aggressive marketing styles. Drivers and passengers can see your ad and make a purchase as they please.
- Protect and preserve. The most modern and effective form of van signwriting involves the use of self-adhesive vinyl, which protects the paintwork from stone chips and abrasion. Using an over-laminate can also further enhance the protective effect, which can be removed before resale. By preserving the original paintwork, your vehicle can look as good as new – which is a very good investment.
Van signwriting templates offer an affordable and accessible mode of marketing. A well-designed and striking sign will certainly catch your target audience’s attention. If you are looking for an effective way to advertise your business, why not turn your vehicle into a moving billboard? Vehicle wraps are very popular among small and large businesses. Take this opportunity to get your brand in front of your audience at the lowest cost possible.
Vehicle signage works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether your car is driving around or being parked in a prominent place, it can get potentially hundreds or thousands of impressions per day.